Saturday, September 5, 2009

A bang to a subpar season

Usually every monday night I download Weeds’ latest episode, and last we week my roomates and I watched it, well they did, and I only watched about half of it. At any rate, I finally took the time to finish the season finale, or a rather lame season of Weeds, all this season on the past season from it was just drama, drama, drama. When before it was weed, drama, weed. I won’t kill the ending for you kids who haven’t seen the last episode, but I suppose its about time to include Shane in the show although he is getting slightly intimidating, so keep an eye on him. What will Season 6 come with? Who knows, it will be another 13 episode season, which I find small. But honestly SOMETHING has to happen I’m sure those of us who have been following the show since the first season need a void filled.

[Via http://christiangjordan.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment