Tuesday, September 15, 2009

i want..

morgan was asking for wants on twitter:

and at first i said “@morganirene twitter doesn’t have enough characters for all of the things I want..”

then after therapy i started thinking that i maybe need to be a little selfish and want some things for myself and i decided to give it another shot.

“I want: to be put first, jeans that don’t fall down, a stressfree living situation, people to lower their expectations of me. also: a birthday redo, a perfect fall day in the city w/my loves, my nikon, my apartment to clean itself, & a wormless pup.”

but i also want:

  • to get stable enough to be ok working full time
  • to get a job i like, full time
  • or even two jobs..
  • a laptop
  • to go back to school for sign language
  • love with no bullshit.
  • more orgasms
  • m to quit with the pills
  • people to stop backstabbing at my jobs
  • my dog to stop BARKING everytime i leave the room and his separation anxiety as well
  • to be truly happy.. i want to feel lighter and positive and repaired.
  • to live in the city because i feel at home there.
  • sex, sex, holy hell i’d love some sex.
  • my sister to finally take responsibility for her life
  • some support
  • to learn how to say no more often
  • people to stop taking advantage of me
  • therapy to work
  • a full night’s sleep.. it makes me giddy to think of what could happen if i’d remember what it was like to feel rested.
  • to go out of town once a month [even if it's to the city.. just away from here.]

maybe visualizing it will help me get there..

No comments:

Post a Comment