Monday, September 7, 2009

Monday - September 7, 2009 - 11:09 AM

For the past two days I have been having the worst anxiety attacks.  It’s been hell.  I stopped taking the amps but the anxiety is still there.  I am wondering if it has to do with the Wellbutrin the doctor put me on.  I have been popping Klonopin like no tomorrow and it doesn’t seem to help.  Sleep is the only thing that brings relief.  And I haven’t been sleeping well.  I feel like I have to catch every breath I take.  My body is shaking from the chills.  I haven’t had a bowel movement in 2 days.  My urine is bright yellow.  WTF? 

I am suppose to go somewhere today.  A friend – lobster dinner and I do not even want to go.  I can’t bring myself to get dressed.  It took everything I had to brush my teeth and wash my face this morning.  I really need relief…NOW.

No good news to report other than the fact Dealer #1 called and I didn’t pick up. 

For the record the sun is shining brightly and for me it feels like winter.

[Via http://msjunkie.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment