Friday, September 18, 2009

Dear Pixie: Mood Enhancers

 

Dear Pixie,

I’ve read on your profile that you don’t like to play if people are drunk.  I appreciate that so much!  Why do so many people have to be wasted to play?

Thank you!  Awesome blog!

Thank you!  I don’t want to give anyone the idea that we are sober freaks, because we certainly aren’t!  LOL  Hell, we’re out drinking ever Friday and Saturday night!  It’s more a matter of degree depending on what our plans are for the evening.  We’ve had a couple experiences where we drank to excess with couples and, as a result, some regrettable things happened.  Nothing too serious, but things which wouldn’t have happened had everyone been far more sober.   Don’t get me wrong, both Hubby and I love to drink (even to excess), but we won’t play hardcore if anyone has been drinking too much.  To be perfectly honest, we both enjoy playing when we’ve had a bit too much, but the problem is that every time we’ve played while thoroughly drunk, the other guy has tried to do things which he knew were out of bounds. 

I think all of us girls know that guys tend to see us as red meat anyway, but when we’re drunk they see us a perfectly grilled porterhouse!  So, for me, it comes down to keeping my wits because I won’t trust a guy to keep my best interests in mind while in the moment – even more so if he’s been drinking excessively.  It’s simply my preference in a full swap situation.  Now, when I know that we’re in a situation where full swap isn’t going to happen, then we’ve been known to get pretty well hammered and have had a great time partying.  Certainly, some of the hottest girl-play I’ve ever had has been while everyone was fairly well lit.  LOL!!

 I think some people need to be wasted and some want to be wasted to play.  The reasons probably vary for everyone.  Take my Hubby for example.  The more he drinks the more fun he becomes because he’s a naturally reserved kind of guy.  Of course, if he knows we may be playing, he won’t drink too much.  But, he doesn’t have to drink a drop to play either.  I’m naturally bubbly and can party almost as hard sober as I can drunk.  I personally believe that if someone MUST be wasted to play, then there is something wrong and they are probably in the lifestyle for the wrong reasons.  A lot of the girls we see only play with other girls once they are drunk – bar-bi’s.  Not me.  I can be ready to go at 10am on a Sunday morning, sober as can be – for the right hot girl!  In fact, day time girl play is always a very welcomed treat!  ;)  LMAO! 

So, I guess it’s a matter of preference.  We’re not compatible with couples that need to be absolutely hammered, especially if they are looking for full swap.  Hubby and I are also not into drugs, which are not unusual – at least from our observations.  I tend not to play with girls who are wasted unless I’m fairly well hammered too.  For the most part, we’ve really enjoyed the early evening, totally sober, experiences we’ve had with couples.  But, if we’re in a girl-girl only situation or doing some softer kissy/touchy stuff with a couple(s) at a club, then we don’t have a problem drinking our fair share.  Either way, we don’t need to drink at all to have a good time, but there are certainly many people out there who can’t play without drinking to excess too.

No comments:

Post a Comment